Current Corporate Job Openings
We are currently looking to fill the following positions at our various offices.
If you believe you are qualified for these positions please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in the subject line which position and location you are applying for.
Are you a high-energy, outgoing, education professional looking for a career change? Do you enjoy interacting with people? Do you enjoy variety in your work week? Are you self-motivated and detailed oriented? Do you possess a strong work ethic? If this sounds like you, then you should consider joining our team!
You will be responsible for attracting, qualifying, screening and hiring employees. You will be expected to coordinate and participate in outreach activities, including job fairs & presentations.
- Background in the Early Childhood Education (ECE) field as a Director/Supervisor
- Knowledge of state child care licensing regulations
- Independent worker and self-starter
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Excellent speaking, phone and written communication skills
- Ability to project a positive and professional image on behalf of the organization
- MS Word, Outlook, and Excel competency required
- Competitive hourly wages, plus Hiring Bonus program
- This is a full-time hourly position. Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Medical and Dental insurance provided
How to Apply?
- Email resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Regional Recruiter-Brisbane"
- No phone calls please