Services for Schools & Child Care FacilitiesAs the leading child care staffing firm, with the largest pool of substitutes available, ChildCare Careers (CCC) can meet your short & long-term substitute and permanent teacher needs, better than anyone else - in most cases within a few hours.
CCC Recruiters are fully trained on all state licensing requirements and all of our substitute teachers undergo rigorous screening and evaluation before being hired. While the details vary from state to state, our teachers always meet or exceed state licensing requirements and carry the documentation to prove it with them on every assignment.
CCC caters to programs ranging from infant centers to kindergartens needing directors, teachers, assistant teachers and teacher’s aides. CCC serves thousands of educational facilities of all kinds - public, private, parochial, county-funded, state-funded or federally-funded every day. With 24 regional offices across nine states, CCC is ideally suited to provide you the staff you need. Call us to learn how to register and try our services! It is absolutely FREE to sign up and there is no obligation to use our services. Pay only when you place an order.
Why ChildCare Careers?
Signing up with CCC is free and there is no obligation - you pay only for what you use. Try CCC and see how we can help solve one of your biggest headaches as an owner or a school director.
If any of the following situations seem familiar to you, your troubles could be over with one call.
- One of your employees calls in sick that morning
- A planned vacation is coming up for an employee
- An employee's pregnancy leave is approaching
- An employee has an emergency family issue and can't come to work
- You would like to send one of your employees for training for a day or two
- One or more of your employees leave unexpectedly
- You want to add on more staff, but would like to first observe their performance before making a long-term commitment
- You urgently need to hire people, but can't afford the time and expense of placing ads, interviewing candidates, and waiting for background check results
Dependable access to on-demand child care staff eliminates one of your biggest worries.
- Save your time and energy when finding quality child care personnel
- Switch-out under-performing staff with ease
- Avoid all the expenses of advertising for open positions
- Avoid having to sub in the classroom yourself
- Easily stay in compliance with staff-to-student ratios
- Reduce turnover by not overworking your staff
- Easily adjust the size of your staff to match fluctuating enrollment
- Evaluate teachers on a temporary basis, then decide who you want to hire permanently
- Avoid administrative and payroll headaches
- Save on payroll taxes, workers’ compensation and benefits costs
CCC can provide you with any number of temporary employees for any period of time, from four hours to many months. We have the largest pool of qualified substitutes. Typically, CCC can respond within hours after receiving your order. We bill by the hour and you only pay for the hours that the temporary employee is actually at your center. Call now to get our current hourly rates.
How We Qualify Teachers?
CCC has extensive experience providing quality personnel to literally thousands of different child care providers and after school programsclick to know more
CCC also provides permanent employees for its customers. Based on your requirements, CCC’s experienced Placement Coordinators search and screen from a large pool of employees and identify 2-3 top candidates for you to interview and select. This will allow you to complete the search process much faster than otherwise possible, typically in a few days. Hence, you will save literally hundreds of dollars in advertising expense and many hours of effort in finding and qualifying candidates.
ChildCare Careers’ placement fees are very competitive. You can pay for a permanent placement in one of two ways: by paying a one-time, placement fee before the employee goes on your payroll or by starting a temp-to-perm conversion program, whereby you request a ChildCare Careers substitute for 12 weeks before they go on your payroll.