About UsChildCare Careers (CCC) is the largest staffing firm dedicated to the child care field.
CCC provides fully qualified and pre-screened teachers, assistant teachers and site directors to child care centers, preschools, and before & after school programs. CCC teachers are available on-demand, even same day, for short-term assignments, long-term assignments or permanent placements.
Teacher staffing is not a side business for us, It is all we do
Since 1996 CCC has served literally thousands of child care centers ranging from small single location centers to many of the largest national organizations. CCC works with all types of child care organizations, including public & private, non-profit & for-profit, Head Start and Early Head Start programs, school districts, and community organizations.
At CCC, we take customer satisfaction very seriously. We track the performance of our substitutes by soliciting customer feedback after each and every assignment. We assign a dedicated Placement Coordinator to each of our customers, so that you will have a single point of contact for all of your interactions with CCC – no speaking with a different person every time you call. Your dedicated Placement Coordinator will learn your specific preferences and will ensure a good match between your program and the substitute.
The CCC Advantage
- CCC is the largest staffing firm focused on early childhood education with 24 offices in nine states.
- CCC's large pool of highly qualified temporary personnel ensures we will almost always have someone to meet your needs.
- CCC takes the quality of our substitutes very seriously. We solicit customer feedback on our substitute's performance after every assignment and use it to improve the quality of our service.
- CCC carries comprehensive insurance coverage including worker's comp, general liability, professional liability (completed products, errors and omissions), employment practices liability and sexual misconduct insurance.
- CCC interviews all substitutes in person, gives them a written test of their early childhood education skills, and provides them with a workbook of numerous activities they can conduct with the children in the event there is no lesson plan in place due to the teacher absence.
- CCC personnel always arrive with all of their supporting documentation to prove they fully meet licensing requirements.
- CCC's phone lines are staffed live, Monday through Friday 6am to 7pm and we regularly fill same-day orders.
- Every customer is assigned a dedicated Placement Coordinator who will learn your program's specifics and ensure a good match.
- CCC personnel are all thoroughly screened and meet or exceed each state's licensing requirements.